Message Monday: Lessons From a Praying Church, Wes Hall. This is a powerful message from the 2014 Prayer and Prophetic Conference at IHOP-KC. Wes shares some excellent points about prayer and the church described in the book of Acts. I shared a video from his brother, Jono Hall, at the beginning of this series called, History of Night and Day Prayer, which I recommend as well if you have not seen it.
“They were continually devoting themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer.”Acts 2:42
7 Principles of Prayer from the book of Acts.
1. Prayer was a priority – to the entire church.
2. Prayer was corporate and united. ONE ACCORD, ONE VOICE
3. Prayer was structured.
4. Prayer was continual and persistent. – Acts 2:1, Luke 24:52, Acts 2:42, Acts 2:46, Acts 12:5
5. Prayer was God-centered.
6. Prayer was missional. Acts 13
7. Prayer was weak, but affective.
Click one of the links below to hear the full message. I pray that it blesses you and stirs you and your church up to be a praying church.